I Moved

This blog has moved to http://randomcreativity.net :-)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mr. Stick Person



I would like for you to meet my new friend, Mr.  Stick Person.  Mr. Stick Person joined me for breakfast this morning.  He was such a good guest - he even carried his own dish to the sink.  (Read on to see the rest of Mr. Stick Person's visit, and a free tutorial to make your own)



And after that, he helped me check my emails.



Isn't he fun?   Mr. Stick Person was quite simple to make, and has provided us with quite a bit of entertainment.  Here is a [Mr. Stick Person Tutorial .pdf] in case you'd like to make your own little guest (or two, or three...)  I imagine that he would be the perfect kind of guest for a rainy day, to keep little hands occupied.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment